Supply Theme align the navigation to the search bar and cart

Theo55
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello,

My problem is that I can't align my navigation menu with the search bar and the shopping cart (as shown on the image below), in fact I would like to move the navigation menu up to the search bar, but I can't figure out how to do it.

problem supply theme.png

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Replies 2 (2)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @Theo55.

Thanks for reaching out.

I do appreciate that you have included a image of the section you are wanting to edit on your online store. I think it's a great idea to align the header's main menu with the search and cart button as this can give the store a more professional look. Looking into this change, we will need to make changes to the coding of the theme. As you are using the Supply theme which is supported by Shopify, we can take this as a customization request and use free Design Time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the corresponding change on your behalf.

Since we cannot authenticate you over our community forums, we will need you to login to your store through our Contact Us page. This will verify you as the store owner and allow you to speak with a Shopify Advisor to request the alignment on the header section of your store.

Let me if you have any questions or concerns.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Theo55 

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this. It would need customization to implement a header like this.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app