Text Column with Images to Brooklyn Theme

hexxinfused
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hello,

I am currently trying to add the "Text Column with images" section and "Gallery" from the Debut Theme to the Brooklyn Theme, as my site is using the Brooklyn Theme.

I copied the section code and pasted it over, but the formatting is not the same when I physically add the section to the site. I believe I need to add/change the CSS or JS? That is what I have been told before, however, I am not sure where to find that or how to edit that.

My site url: https://hexx-infused.myshopify.com/

password: mowpay

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hey There,

Can you share the screenshots Please !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
hexxinfused
Excursionist
14 0 4

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 9.23.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-29 at 9.23.05 AM.png

This is what happens when I just copied the featured-columns.liquid from the Debut Theme to Brooklyn Theme. The Images with texts are not side by side, they stack on top of each other. Is there anything else I need to copy and transfer to the Brooklyn Theme? 

hexxinfused
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hello @oscprofessional 

This is what I would like to insert into my page

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 12.58.30 PM.png

hexxinfused
Excursionist
14 0 4

@oscprofessional If possible, I would also like to insert a "Gallery". Would you be able to send me the code and JS/css needed for me to add to my theme code (Brooklyn)Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 1.01.17 PM.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

hi @hexxinfused ,

your issue is solved or not ?

Your store is not working Can you please check ?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing