How can I change all text to black in the Dawn theme?

tahliamotteram
Excursionist
50 0 4

Hello I'm wondering if someone has a code to ensure all text on my website is black? At the moment some text is reverting to white in the dawn theme.

https://ubcq81gqclmg3s68-7787118645.shopifypreview.com

Thanks

Replies 6 (6)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9134 1137 1484

@tahliamotteram - on which page are you facing this issue?

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
tahliamotteram
Excursionist
50 0 4

It's on the home page. You will see some text is white and some is black

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9134 1137 1484

@tahliamotteram - add this css to the very end of your base.css file and check, this should make the content black

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .h0, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5 {color: #000;}
To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
tahliamotteram
Excursionist
50 0 4

Thank you so much this worked! Is it possible to do a similar thing with all of the buttons? I would like them all to be the same - outlined black with black text. Thank you

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9134 1137 1484

@tahliamotteram - add this too for the buttons

.button{color: #000;}
.button:before, .button:after, .button:hover:after{box-shadow:none; border: 1px solid #000;}
tahliamotteram
Excursionist
50 0 4

Great thanks heaps. On the image with text sections, the button background remain a block colour. I have tried to find where to fix this but is there code to have the button background transparent?

Also - is there a code to change the hover colour background and text for all buttons?

Thanks