Solved

How can I fix text wrapping issues on mobile view?

robin87
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello! I'm having some trouble working with text wrapping on our shipping policy page and am hoping someone here may have the answer.

When I'm on my desktop it works how I'm expecting it to, but I can't seem to find a way to have that translate into the mobile view. I've attached a screenshot below for reference.

Is there a way to have the text continue down the left side of the image instead of jumping to the bottom? 

Shipping Text Wrapping issue.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

This is an accepted solution.

It's possible, but might be tricky, and could also interfere with the flow of the page, making it hard for website visitors to read this important information.

Would you consider putting the image at the top of the page, under Shipping Policy, and before the text?

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

This is an accepted solution.

It's possible, but might be tricky, and could also interfere with the flow of the page, making it hard for website visitors to read this important information.

Would you consider putting the image at the top of the page, under Shipping Policy, and before the text?

banned
robin87
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello! Thank you! Your comment made me completely rethink the overall design and instead of worrying about text wrapping I just created a banner style image that included the text and the image, which made everything scalable. Yay!

Zqdo
Shopify Partner
803 32 63

No problem! Glad I was able to help!

banned