Solved

theme colors changes in mobile version (different from desktop version)

karolgarza
Excursionist
17 0 8

Hi!   I am using Sense 2.0 template.

I have selected gradient colors for the page. They look fine in website view,  but when I try on my mobile preview they are solid color.  Just appear 1 second as gradient and then the colors turns solids.

Do you know what is happening and how to solve it?

https://tutare.myshopify.com/

pass breneu

website on desktop viewwebsite on desktop viewmobile view seen on my desktopmobile view seen on my desktopmobile view on mobile (iphone).  the gradient appears only 1 second and then dissapear.mobile view on mobile (iphone). the gradient appears only 1 second and then dissapear.

Accepted Solution (1)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

This is an accepted solution.

@karolgarza 

yes, please add this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
#shopify-section-template--15793996038384__rich-text .rich-text, .image-with-text--overlap .image-with-text__content {background: #fd6e5d !important;}
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 12 (12)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@karolgarza 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
karolgarza
Excursionist
17 0 8

In my mobile doesn´t look gradient colors,  they look like solid colors (I use an iphone iOS).

The gradient colors look good just in desktop (both preview desktop and mobile version).

If I try on my mobile phone,  they look solids.

karolgarza
Excursionist
17 0 8

In google chrome (iphone)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

This is an accepted solution.

@karolgarza 

yes, please add this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
#shopify-section-template--15793996038384__rich-text .rich-text, .image-with-text--overlap .image-with-text__content {background: #fd6e5d !important;}
}

karolgarza
Excursionist
17 0 8

Hi!!!

It did not work.   I saved a video (attached) on my mobile, just you can see how it looks.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@karolgarzayes, please look on mobile

KetanKumar_0-1650373321024.png

karolgarza
Excursionist
17 0 8

Thanks!

Picture 1 and 2 are desktop view.  You can see the colors in gradient and they change color when you drop down the page.

Picture 3, 4, and 5 are from my mobile (iphone, chrome).   You can see there is no gradient, they look just solid colors.

I am looking how to solve in mobile that the colors look in gradient too same as in desktop.

Thanks  a lot for your help and pacience.

actual view on desktop they look gradient and change color when you drop down the pageactual view on desktop they look gradient and change color when you drop down the pageactual view on desktop they look gradient and change color when you drop down the pageactual view on desktop they look gradient and change color when you drop down the pagethis is the actual view on mobile (iphone, chrome) the colors lost the gradientthis is the actual view on mobile (iphone, chrome) the colors lost the gradientthis is the actual view on mobile (iphone, chrome)this is the actual view on mobile (iphone, chrome)this is the actual view on mobile (iphone, chrome)this is the actual view on mobile (iphone, chrome)

JWag
Tourist
5 0 2

Did you find a solution? I am having the same  problem. 

karolgarza
Excursionist
17 0 8

yes!  @KetanKumar find it

Arye
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi how are you today?
I've been trying to fix it for six months and I still dont know how :(((
can you please please please help me?
in IOS it still looks solid color and not with gradient colors

SpiritualSavage