Solved

Theme Customisation (Woodstock)

ConradClarke
Visitor
1 0 0

I found a theme that seemed to fit my requirements ( Woodstock -Dark Variant) however when I add it to my store dashboard  and customise , the theme that opens , whilst it says Woodstock and has the same frames - the overall look , colours scheme etc is totally different . I realise that the colours are customisable but why should I pay a few hundred dollars to spend hours trying to recreate what attracted me to this theme in the first place . I may as well do that to a free theme. Not a good start to my Shopify experience -thankfully I’m on a trial 

Accepted Solution (1)

Natasha-Saed
Shopify Partner
411 45 72

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

I am so sorry to know that you have a bad experience with Shopify, to go to the dark theme for "woodstock" go to online store and click customize then click on the gear icon on the left side to open the theme settings, scroll down to the bottom you will find theme style change it to dark and you will have the same colors that you liked.

If my solution helped you don't forget to accept it to help others.
===================================================================
And if you really like my support share a cup of coffee with me paypal.me/freemindsint

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Kodex200
Visitor
3 0 0

Why not work with a Shopify Re-designer, probably would have the best solution to your issues. If you need a trusted and professional re-designer I could always help you with that.

Natasha-Saed
Shopify Partner
411 45 72

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

I am so sorry to know that you have a bad experience with Shopify, to go to the dark theme for "woodstock" go to online store and click customize then click on the gear icon on the left side to open the theme settings, scroll down to the bottom you will find theme style change it to dark and you will have the same colors that you liked.

If my solution helped you don't forget to accept it to help others.
===================================================================
And if you really like my support share a cup of coffee with me paypal.me/freemindsint