Theme recommendation with more filtering options

BollyXFitness
2 0 0

Hey community! I'm looking for a theme that allows our customers to search by size, color, etc. We have collections and I have added tags to help with the general search, but as a shopper myself, I've found it awesome to just filter by size or by a specific color, whether it's a pattern or not, includes a logo, etc. Any recommendations? I've shared a picture of what I'm talking about, but if you have a shop that has this and you LOVE your theme, can you comment with your shop link and the support you received from that theme? TIA!

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 2.03.51 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1243 150 274

Hey, @BollyXFitness 

If you are looking for an app that has great collection filtering capabilities, I'd check out the Supply theme by Shopify. It's free to use and customize, and best of all you can contact us for support and assistance with the theme. As a paid subscriber with a Shopify theme, you also get 60 free minutes of design time. This allows you to send up minor theme customization requests that our theme team can perform for you (as long as the requests are within their scope of work). Feel free to check out the app demo here to get an idea of how the collection filters work (in the sidebar). 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog