To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Theme Ride text size

khgdevelop
9 0 0

Hi someone

I need to change the text size (not scale) in the text boxes in the "Ride" Theme. I have attached a file, where you can see, that the text to left, needs to be modified so it looks like the text, under "About Us".

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5444 947 2297

Hi @khgdevelop 

You can try this code by following these steps:

Go to Online store => themes => actions => edit code  and add this code on file theme.liquid before tag </body>

PageFlyVictor_0-1674634734165.png

<style>
.footer-block__details-content .list-menu__item--link{
font-size: 30px;
}
</style>

if the code doesn't work please share the url so we can check

Hope this answer helps.

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

khgdevelop
9 0 0

Hi thank you very much for your support. I tried your script, but is unfortunately changes the right side "about us" text block" and not the left side.'

Can I ask you two minor questions?

- if you have selected an area in a theme e.g the left side text box as above mentioned. Can I somehow be directed to the codes for this paragraph?

- Is there somewhere a turitoral for beginners to learn about coding in shopify?

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5444 947 2297

can you send me the URL so i can check more, about the problem of checking the css code you can use devtool to test it and you can find the theme.css, base.css, style.css files , theme.scss.css to see all the theme's css.

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

khgdevelop
9 0 0

Sorry my webside is still under preparation and not released yet - so I am not sure what else url you need.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5444 947 2297

You can give me a link preview and password your website, I can check it

khgdevelop
9 0 0