Solved

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading.

debigheadinc
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi,

I'm facing this issue whenever I clicked into "Customize" my theme.

Please help.

Accepted Solution (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @debigheadinc.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to help you out with this. We are sorry to hear you were experiencing this issue, this was due to a technical error that some of our merchants were reporting today. Our developers have since pushed a fix for this and we thank you for your patience during this downtime. If you are still noticing issues trying to load your theme editor, I would recommend clearing your browser history/cookies/cache and refreshing your page. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to us directly so one of our support advisors can take a closer look with you. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Since the technical issue has been resolved on our end, I will go ahead and mark this post as solved for the benefit of others who may stumble across it. 

Thanks again for your message and feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @debigheadinc.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to help you out with this. We are sorry to hear you were experiencing this issue, this was due to a technical error that some of our merchants were reporting today. Our developers have since pushed a fix for this and we thank you for your patience during this downtime. If you are still noticing issues trying to load your theme editor, I would recommend clearing your browser history/cookies/cache and refreshing your page. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to us directly so one of our support advisors can take a closer look with you. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Since the technical issue has been resolved on our end, I will go ahead and mark this post as solved for the benefit of others who may stumble across it. 

Thanks again for your message and feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.