To Add star review widget on the main collection page

Ammar112
Tourist
11 0 3

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 21-02-42 How to Insert the Star Rating Code Block Manually.png

So  Basically I am working on a theme called "Turbo-Portland"V6 and I have installed the app automizely for the reviews helping part however their support has continously let me down for a number of days now. Can someone guide me as to how I can add these to the main page. I tried it myself but I couldn't find the mentioned section.

my store's url: www.americanopets.com

Replies 7 (7)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Ammar112 - please go to collection.liquid page, check which section is used in it, then go to that section and copy the star review code in the place you like

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
Ammar112
Tourist
11 0 3

Hey suyash,

Can I grant you staff access and you can have a look at the store? I have tried finding it but can't add the code.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Ammar112 - sure can do, you have my email below

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Ammar112
Tourist
11 0 3

I have sent the invitation. Please check.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Ammar112 - I logged in, can you please share the code on my email? 

Ammar112
Tourist
11 0 3

Yes,I have sent suyash. Please have a look. many thanks.

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @Ammar112 ,

It's customization work, for that you need to hire a developer or need a developer help,
to add this feature with custom code.

You can contact (https://www.halothemes.com/contact) for support.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION.

Best regards.

banned