Why am I getting translation missing errors on my Shopify site?

maichka88
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there,

I'm having an issue with my website (Debutify theme), most particularly with the store translation into Bulgarian. I changed the store and theme language to Bulgarian and added all the missing translations manually. While I am customizing the theme, it doesn't seem to have any problem, I mean I see the translated fields correctly, but when I click on the preview button, I get several language missing errors on different pages such as newsletter pop up, filter and sorting, quantity breaks and add to basket button on the product pages.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

My url is: www.bridge2health.bg

pass: poblut

Thanks,

Maya

Thanks,
Maya

Replies 3 (3)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

@maichka88 - you will need to add missing translations in bg json file , it will take time but that is the only way.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
maichka88
Tourist
5 0 1

I looked at the bg json file and all looks good. There are no missing translations: 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

@maichka88 - not able to see screenshot clearly, but for the missing translations try by adding them into proper sections where you have the error

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI