Can an app customize products on my page before purchase?

ourspotifylamps
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey Guys, my page has a customised product, was there an app where they could add a photo and text to my page and be able to see what the end result would look like before purchasing,

Thanks guys    🙂

Replies 2 (2)

GemPages
Shopify Partner
5588 1261 1203

Hello @ourspotifylamps 

You can try the app Zepto Product Personalizer

It allow your customers to customize and personalize your product with image & color swatches, dropdown menus, buttons, text & monogram inputs, custom fonts & color selections, upload fields, and more.

I hope the above is useful to you.
Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

GemPages - Build any high-converting store pages for any business

- If you find my reply helpful, please hit Like and Mark as Solution
- Get connected: App Store | Blog | Community | Help Center

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @ourspotifylamps.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I'm delighted to see that you've got some suggestions from our Shopify Community! You can also use something like Product Options & Customizer, which allows customers to preview the products and its customizations before completing their purchase. Also, if you need any help with a third-party app, then the app developer is always available to assist you. Simply reach out to the developer directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page.

I'd love to hear more about your business! What kinds of products are you selling? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog