Turbo 7.0 Theme Update content padding on section pages

PJ_Robertson1
Shopify Partner
23 0 6

I have just started implementing the Turbo 7.0 theme for one of my clients. In this update they have done away with page.details (their sections page) and now have the functionality to add sections to any page. I have run into a problem with this as if the default page template is selected it shows the page title on the page. I would like the banner image to rather sit flush against the menu with no page title visible. 

I thought i could get around this by using their page-no-title-template instead, but this still leaves content padding at the top of the page creating a break between the header and the page content. Is there anyway to remove this padding with css so the content sits against the navigation bar with no white space?

chrome_OxtTf88Yro.png

Thanks in advance.

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@PJ_Robertson1 

store url?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
PJ_Robertson1
Shopify Partner
23 0 6

Hey Ketan, I'm sorry I know this isn't helpful, but the page is created in the theme editor and then needs to be linked to a page once the theme is published. So I don't know how to share it with you, i can share a preview here, but since you can't navigate to the page i don't think that will help. Here is a preview link... https://upn1jnuxq5yck6th-16577789.shopifypreview.com

I managed to solve the problem by adding the following to the stylesheet css, but i would need to do this for each new page i create, so I would love to change it at the template level... so all page-no-title-templates have the padding removed.

.page-about-us div.content {
padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@PJ_Robertson1 

great thanks for update if you need more help let me know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing