Turbo Portland Theme - Compare at Price Problem

michal2391
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi, I have really tried everything and I do not know how to solve this problem, I will be very grateful for solving the problem.

Explanation:

I have 4 products, one of which has 5 variants, the other variants have none. The comparison price is displayed correctly for a product that has more than 2+ variants. As soon as I add 2+ variants to the product, the comparison price is displayed correctly. For products that do not have any variant, it is displayed 2 times "Save x% ...."

I tried to add variants to these products, mark them as sold out and then hide these variants using the codes I found on the forum. Unfortunately, this did not solve my problem because the possibility of 2 variants (using code) was hidden only on the product page, but there were variants on the other pages.

I don't know much about programming, but I've also tried almost everything - product duplication, theme reset, product deletion, removal of variants, translation check, etc. but unfortunately nothing helped.

Screenshot is from a product that has no variant. For a product with 5 variants, this price is displayed correctly.

Thank you for any answer.

Snímka obrazovky 2021-10-26 232222.jpg

Replies 13 (13)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25121 2517 9088

@michal2391 

yes please share your product page code so i will check code 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
michal2391
Tourist
10 0 4

Is it not possible to send the whole file straight to you in a private message or by e-mail?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25121 2517 9088

@michal2391 

- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help

yes please

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
michal2391
Tourist
10 0 4

E-mail sent.