Unable to duplicate live or any development themes

jp-dmm
2 0 0

When I try to click Actions and press duplicate. I get "No internet connection". Doesn't work for test themes or when I try to duplicate the live theme.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 10.42.44 AM.png

Replies 2 (2)
Shay
Shopify Staff
531 87 105

Hi @jp-dmm 

Thank you very much for providing a screenshot of the error message you are seeing in your store admin. At this time I don't have any known issues that could be related to this. I would recommend doing some local troubleshooting and then if the issue is persisting please reach out to our live support so that we can escalate this to our technical team.

Local troubleshooting: 

• Clear your cache and cookies in your browser.
  • Try in an incognito window mode. 
  • Try in another web browser.
  • Try on another device (mobile browser or mobile app).
  • Try on another internet connection (mobile internet if possible).

If the issue is still persisting after making those attempts please contact our live support to let them know. You can follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Let them know what troubleshooting you have accomplished so far (screenshots of attempting it in a private window or or another device will assist our technical team) and they can escalate from there. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jp-dmm
2 0 0
Thanks I figured it out. It Is a Chrome browser related issue for your
future reference and dev team ticket. I tried it on Mozilla and it worked
just fine.