Solved

Unable to edit image object-fit on homepage image, how to resolve?

smartypants-d3
Visitor
2 0 0

I simply need to change a few home page images object-fit: cover to object-fit: contain and spent last 30 minutes looking how to change it. I have no idea where it is in liquid. 

smartypantsd3_0-1663267877921.png

The default editor allows basic editing but doe snot allow to change the object-fit setting on the normal content page editor.

Accepted Solution (1)

valiermedia
Shopify Partner
94 23 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there!

This is editable within your site's stylesheets. The names of those files and the best process for editing them depends on the theme, but generally speaking if you paste the modified CSS rule at the bottom of your main stylesheet, it will override the rules declared in that stylesheet.

If you post a link to the site and a site-lock password if necessary, I can tell you for certain!

Web Development | UX | Graphics
valiermedia.com

There is enough abundance to go around, so long as we look out for one another 🙂

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

valiermedia
Shopify Partner
94 23 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there!

This is editable within your site's stylesheets. The names of those files and the best process for editing them depends on the theme, but generally speaking if you paste the modified CSS rule at the bottom of your main stylesheet, it will override the rules declared in that stylesheet.

If you post a link to the site and a site-lock password if necessary, I can tell you for certain!

Web Development | UX | Graphics
valiermedia.com

There is enough abundance to go around, so long as we look out for one another 🙂