uninstall theme

RVGER
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi guys,

pls im trying to uninstall my dawn theme so i can install it right back as the country/region selector isnt showing rvger-clothing.myshopify.comrvger-clothing.myshopify.com

Replies 3 (3)
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
280 64 83

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

1) Install another free theme on your store.

2) After you've installed it > Publish it.

a. Navigate to Online store > Themes [locate the theme] then click Actions > Publish 

3) Now Delete Dawn and Install it again.

a. [Locate the Dawn] Actions > Remove

b. Install it again & Publish it

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 11.12.13.png

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
Don
Shopify Staff
1594 107 216

Hi there @RVGER!

You can of course install a new copy of any free theme from our theme store at any point if you'd like to start again with a fresh, unedited version.

Would you have made any changes to your theme's code or added any apps that may have done so?

If so, you can try reverting any such changes made to .liquid files in your theme's code as laid out here on our help s....

This may be useful if you just wish to roll back a recent edit made to the theme rather than starting from scratch again!

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're selling and what stage your business is at?

Are you still working on building out your store and working towards launch?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RVGER
Tourist
10 0 0

no it did not work, i had to start customizing all over it