I need help to update an old Shopify theme.

LisaBehzadi
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I need help updating my shopify theme I have had the same theme for 6 years but it’s starting to go wrong.

Replies 2 (2)

vinods
Shopify Partner
846 15 93

Hi @LisaBehzadi 

Let me know your requirements I will be happy to serve you.

Thank you

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Manager
Google & Bing Ads | Website Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @LisaBehzadi

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help.

Firstly, thank you so much for being with Shopify for 6 years! That’s awesome. I’d love to know more about what specific changes you are looking to make. If you’d like, feel free to share your store’s URL and I can suggest a few customizations. 

Another great option is to completely change your theme to Shopify's newly added Dawn Theme. This is a modern and flexible theme designed for conversion and speed. In addition, it looks great on mobile. This theme offers a great view of your product images right out of the box on mobile and allows you to organize most sections to exactly how you would want them. Check out our Help Center document here to learn more to see if this theme is right for you! 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

I'd also love to know more about your business! How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your product pages?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog