[URGENT] Collection list problem!

bilpimp
Visitor
2 0 2

I am having a problem where my collection list is showing in all other collections aswell. For example in my Lexus collection.

I added collection list in my BMW collection, but that collection also shows when you choose the Lexus collection. Is it not possible to restrict the collection list to just one collection?

Hoping for a solution.

bilpimp.myshopify.com / pw: bilpimp

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@bilpimp 

yes please show me issue images?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
bilpimp
Visitor
2 0 2

e78f80b81e26fd4c88ef26c1562c45a8.png

8277e11ada8b68ac581b969537d3dc8f.png

If you see the breadcrumbs at the top photo you can see that it is under (BMW). And i want the collection list to stick to that page only. At the secound photo you can see that the same collection list is inder (AUDI). I am looking for a solution on how to fix this, as i am not finished building the page. Thanks!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@bilpimp 

that was dynamic code 

can you please go to theme customization and open collection list page and select custom collection option 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing