URGENT HELP WEBSITE WHITE SPACE

Not applicable

Hey guys for some reason on this collection page - https://directcomputers.co.uk/collections/custom-gaming-builds-bundles 

It seems like it's only this collection page as well, right at the bottom there is a load of white space, but i cannot see what is causing this when inspecting element?

Can someone help me urgently please 🙂

Replies 4 (4)

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@Anonymous 

The white space is coming from the .featured-collection__container sections. If these are customized sections, the developer should be able to get them fixed.

I am unsure why that is happening, it would require a more thorough analysis to pinpoint what is going on, however it should give you a solid starting point in terms of debugging. 

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me just to ask how can you see its that causing the issues? 

Thank you,

Not applicable

If anyone else could help look into the matter happy to give access 🙂

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

@Anonymous 

I deleted each <div> inside <main> until I found one that made the white space disappear. 

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.