URGENT HELP WEBSITE WHITE SPACE

joshsadler98
Pathfinder
114 3 33

Hey guys for some reason on this collection page - https://directcomputers.co.uk/collections/custom-gaming-builds-bundles 

It seems like it's only this collection page as well, right at the bottom there is a load of white space, but i cannot see what is causing this when inspecting element?

Can someone help me urgently please

Replies 4 (4)
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2299 413 539

@joshsadler98 

The white space is coming from the .featured-collection__container sections. If these are customized sections, the developer should be able to get them fixed.

I am unsure why that is happening, it would require a more thorough analysis to pinpoint what is going on, however it should give you a solid starting point in terms of debugging. 

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Slideshow images cutting off? Try the Slideshow (PRO) section. No apps required. | Replace apps with copy/paste code snippets & save money. Examples here.
joshsadler98
Pathfinder
114 3 33

Thanks for getting back to me just to ask how can you see its that causing the issues? 

Thank you,

joshsadler98
Pathfinder
114 3 33

If anyone else could help look into the matter happy to give access

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2299 413 539

@joshsadler98 

I deleted each <div> inside <main> until I found one that made the white space disappear. 

◦ Slideshow images cutting off? Try the Slideshow (PRO) section. No apps required. | Replace apps with copy/paste code snippets & save money. Examples here.