URGENT: My Domain is Not Connected: NEED TO CONTACT SHOPIFY

taylormcgee
Explorer
58 2 9

I recently took a break from shopify and now my domain says in progress but when I go to the domain it doesnt say anything or look anything like my shop can someone please help me ASAP. I don't know a number to contact shopify and when I went to the email it just said a ticket was NOT created. Any one able to help?

my website is: stickzus.com 

this is what it is saying Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 10.09.33 AM.png

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi @taylormcgee 

I can totally understand your concern here! It's never nice to take a break and come back to issues with your store. 

Judging by the screenshot you provided, it would appear that the domain may have expired while you were away (as it says renew on September 22, 2021 which has now passed). Also, when you try visit that domain it says that it is expired and to contact your domain service provider.

This will most likely involve a closer look at your account specifics which we would not be able to look at here on the forums. In order to get this resolved for you, you will need to contact our support team via live chat, phone callback or email. It's possible that the domain will still be within the grace period for renewal, and that we may be able to help get this renewed for you. 

You can use this link here to login to your store and contact support. Let me know if you need some help with setting your store back up after being away!

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog