Variant editing

alexislabrada
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi. I sell clothing on my store and have multiple color options per style. I made a product page for each color variant in the same style but still have all the variants listed on each page. I want to connect the drop down variants to the corresponding product page. If there is a specific code to do that can I please have step by step guidance? When I look at other stores that do the same thing, the only thing that changes in the url is the variant ID and when you click on the color it loads to the correct product page. If you can assist with this thank you!

alexislabrada
Tourist
10 0 3

I am also using the debut theme by the way!

0 Likes
Showbee
Excursionist
12 2 1
Hello @alexislabrada ,

Regarding your request about the need to 

@

0 Likes
Showbee
Excursionist
12 2 1

Hello @alexislabrada,

About your request on the need on connect the variant with the corresponding product page in your store there's only one simple code to help connect it successfully without any stressful step.with this the app will easily help arranged your product variants accordingly in collections so you will easily get it through there.

Apps.shopify.com/show-variants-on-collection-page 

My Gmail for details; bestsammy493@gmail.com

0 Likes
alexislabrada
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi I just checked the sample website and that's not what I'm looking for. I don't want every single variant color to be pictured on the product page I click. I want solely the color clicked to show on the page, if that makes sense.