Solved

Variant Picker not Working

psychicveins
Tourist
4 0 1

For some reason my variant picker is not working. Can someone help me, please? I need the sizes to sell my t-shirts. You can see the t-shirt product in Shop All here: https://psychicveins.com/collections/all and the specific product here: https://psychicveins.com/products/psychic-veins-unisex-t-shirt. On the first one, there's some blank spaces and on the second one, there's nothing at all. What's going on?

Accepted Solution (1)
NiccosMedia
Shopify Partner
38 3 11

This is an accepted solution.

Done! Let me know if you have any open questions otherwise you can accept this solution

Greetings Niclas
Senior Front-End Developer
Founder of Niccos Media
Based in Germany

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

NiccosMedia
Shopify Partner
38 3 11

It looks like the variant picker for your t-shirt product is not working because the variant options are not properly set up in the product's variant options.

In order for the variant picker to work correctly, you need to specify the options for the variants in your product. For example, if you are selling t-shirts in different sizes, you need to specify the sizes as variant options. You can do this by going to the product page in your Shopify admin, clicking on the "Variants" tab, and then adding the variant options (such as size) and their corresponding values (such as small, medium, large).

Once you have added the variant options and values, the variant picker should appear on your product page and allow customers to select the desired size when purchasing the t-shirt.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greetings Niclas
Founder of Niccos Media
Based in Germany
psychicveins
Tourist
4 0 1

I did. It's everything there but it doesn't work anyway. 

NiccosMedia
Shopify Partner
38 3 11

I have sent you a Collab Request - Please check if you need further assistance

Greetings Niclas
Founder of Niccos Media
Based in Germany
psychicveins
Tourist
4 0 1

I already accepted. Thank you so much!

NiccosMedia
Shopify Partner
38 3 11

This is an accepted solution.

Done! Let me know if you have any open questions otherwise you can accept this solution

Greetings Niclas
Founder of Niccos Media
Based in Germany
psychicveins
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much!

KystgjerdetAS
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

I have the same issue. The variant picker blocks wre cliacable, but suddenlys it stopped working for all products. Can you plese tell me what your solution for this issue is?

Best regards,

Jan Kenneth

Zung
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same error, can you help, thanks

mosesmc
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the same issue, i have a product and set the variant to the specific picture i want to show, but when i click on the variant it shows a different photo. most my other variants work just fine, but this variant seems to show whatever variant i clicked on previously.