Variant Radio Buttons - Select First Variant as Default

natapi314
5 0 0

For one of the products on our site, the radio buttons are not defaulting the first variant in the list. It appears to be the first when you open the page, but then it "jumps" to the third one down. I've tried updating the code to make it so that no radio buttons are selected by default, but had no luck. The Inspect page view even shows the first variant as being coded as the checked one. See attached snippet. Any help appreciated! 

Replies 6 (6)

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1054 84 93

Hello @natapi314 

Welcome to Shopify Community.

So the themes codes work on products first available variant.

So for your one product, kindly please check that the 1st, 2nd variant is available or not.

To make the first available, make the first available as available by increasing the variant quantity from 0 to something.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Looking for an expert or Have any queries ? Send query to the Inbox
Coffee Tip ? Pay to shopify.dev.34@gmail.com
From Less To Further !!!
natapi314
5 0 0

Thank you so much for the reply! I took a look and all the variants do have inventory, none show as sold out. The order of the variants that are listed in the shopify admin are the same order on the product page. Thoughts?

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1054 84 93

Can you please share the URL ?

From Less To Further !!!
natapi314
5 0 0
Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1054 84 93

Hello Thanks for the URL.

I have checked the site. You are using Pagefly app for Product page layout. So they have their own logics for the variants.

I would highly recommend to check with Pagefly support team. They will help you in better ways.

Thanks

From Less To Further !!!
natapi314
5 0 0

Thanks so much- I reached out to them and it was a setting within the larger Product Details vs clicking into the variants themselves! Truly appreciate your help!!