Variation prices

zazikhan21
1 0 0

FireShot Capture 004 - 30M WIFI LED Strip Lights Bluetooth RGB Led light – led-designss_ - led-designss.myshopify.com.png

Hi there I have a one-product store with 3 different variations along with different prices. I want to know is there any way to add different prices for all these variations. For example,for 5M the price is $10 and if someone selects China then $8 is added and if someone selects waterproof then an extra $10 will be added to its total. Is there any way to solve this problem? 

Reply 1 (1)
Victor
Shopify Staff
1171 105 261

Hi @zazikhan21,

Thank you for getting in touch. You can set your prices on the variant level if you have created them within the product editor in Shopify. Have you created these products and variants there, or have you used an app?

When you create variants in Shopify, you can set prices for each one. If you have used multiple variant options (such as Size, Colour etc) then you'll be able to set the price for each variant combination. I'll provide you with an example from my test store, where I sell a t-shirt in different sizes and colours:

26-58-41176-32546

Here I have listed the different variant options and their values. Below, I can then see all the different combinations (e.g. Medium-Black, Large-White) and can set prices for each one:

26-00-96429-53969

I have decided to charge £10 for the black t-shirts and £12 for the white version, and have been able to do that by setting the prices for each variant. You should see the option to do this for your own products when you select it from the Products section of the Shopify admin.

Please let me know if you're experiencing any further issues with this.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog