Venture - change price color on discounted products

entranced
Explorer
66 1 13

Hey guys,

I need to change the  color on the price on discounted products (only on products that are on-sale).

I have struggled with this for a long time and tested various solutions posted here on the forum, but have not found one that works fully in all conditions.

For example:

.product-single__meta  .product-single__meta-list #ProductPrice-product-template.product-single__price{
	color:red !important
}

1. This code changes the text to red as intended on product pages. So far so good.

correct.PNG

2. But the code also makes the text red on products that are not on sale. I need the text to be default color on products with regular prices (grey).

notcorr.PNG

3. The price should also be in red color on discounted products in the product series. The above code doesnt do that.

1.png

Is there any fix to this without changing the color to red on products that are not on-sale?

Thanks a lot!

url: wixter.se 

Replies 2 (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@entranced 

Please share store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
entranced
Explorer
66 1 13

Hi,

it's at the bottom of the post but here it comes again.

www.wixter.se