Venture sub-menu color change

Mattlsof
1 0 1

Hey everyone, So i am using the venture theme and have a dropdown menu for my collection links and i have a sub-menu to break down the categories even further. My problem is that the sub-menu is the same color as my body background and i would rather it be white but i can't figure out what line of code i need to change this make this possible.

I have tried going into the theme.scss.liquid and i found a few promising lines of code around line 450 or so but when trying to change the values to a color hex code it just breaks the site.

Just to give an example of what is going on i will post some screenshots below, The first dropdown is white which is what i want but the second is the light blue color i have for my body background, Any help i can get with changing this submenu to white would be appreciated.

First Dropdown:

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-29_101349_little-shop-of-fandom.myshopify.com.png

Dropdown Submenu: (this is what i would like to be white.)

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-29_101412_little-shop-of-fandom.myshopify.com.png.

This is the code i was messing around with and to be honest i don't know if i'm even messing with the right element.

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-29_100652_little-shop-of-fandom.myshopify.com.png

Reply 1 (1)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24920 2498 9038

@Mattlsof 

sorry for that issue please share store url 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing