Venture Theme: Featured Collection Products Per Row

JS777
Excursionist
30 0 18

The featured collections section on the home page is currently displaying 5 products per row. I want to change that so it only displays 4 products per row, but do not see an options to do that. Any advice would be appreciated! 

https://laface-skin-care.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=a2a35434a549b03ad233264794405b77106e71...

Reply 1 (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
400 47 72

Hey @JS777.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared, have you made any custom coding changes to your online store? Looking into the options available for the Venture theme, we can navigate to the Theme Editor to see that the featured collection list should display with 4 products on the first row and 5 products on the second row. You can test this out by adding a new featured collection list to the online store to see how it is originally displayed. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

17-01-46054-60447

With that being said, since the Venture theme is designed and supported by Shopify. We can use free design time for Shopify themes to allow our internal themes team to make the corresponding coding changes on your behalf. If you are interested in using the design time, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before the changes you would like to see on your online store.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog