Venture theme featured collections

Martin_B_1
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello,

I would like to figure out how to have two larger images on the top and 3 smaller at the bottom when having 5 item feature collection on the home page. Out of the box there are 3 smaller on the top, and 2 larger underneath. 

kdskisusa.com

Thank you!

Reply 1 (1)
Don
Shopify Staff
1598 107 216

Hi there @Martin_B_1!

Thanks for sharing your query on the Venture theme with us here in the Shopify Community. 

As this is a free Shopify theme, you can get support for certain customisation under our design policy.

There are set, approved customisations for each theme, and you can see those available for Venture here

While the specific edits you mentioned here are not among those pre-approved, we can assess requests on a case-by-case basis so, if you're on a paid plan and qualify for support under the design policy you can still get in touch to see if this is something we can help out with.

Just reach out via our Help Centre here where we'll be able to verify your identity and securely provide account support for you.

Is this store a new venture, or are you moving an existing business online?

We've got an interview here on our blog that relates to a ski business you might like to check out in any case.

Let us know whenever we can be of any assistance for your business here!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog