Venture Theme - Slide Images does not fit in the screen.

Jefrod17
Tourist
12 0 3

Hi,

Can anyone help me fix my issue with the slide images I have in my Venture theme. It seems that the images crop out itself every I increase or decrease the size of my screen. Also in the mobile app, it doesn't show the full image.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Solutions1
Trailblazer
122 12 29

Hello Jefrod17!

Slides images that does not fit in the screen  can be solved by doing liquid coding in css files of themes we are expert and pro in this niche

Thanks

0 Likes
Jefrod17
Tourist
12 0 3

Hi there,

I need a small project with my website.

Would you be able to help me with a small tweeking for my shopify shop? I'm doing some improvements for my shop. I noticed that the images in the slider crop itself every time I increase or decrease the size of my screen. Also in the mobile, it doesn't show the full image of the slides. Is this something that you can help me with? I'm just going to start my business and I'm trying to save as much as I can so I hope this small tweeting won't cost me a lot. If this is possible let me know. 

Work that I want to get done depending how much will cost me:

- Slider photos to adjust and fit automatically on the desktop screen and mobile screen

- To add person icon next to account (when signing up)

- To add IG icon at the checkout page, so far I can only see FB and Twitter icons.

Also let me know if you have other great suggestion to improve my website and I will be happy to review it and maybe go ahead as per your recommendation.

Thanks.

Jeff

0 Likes