FROM CACHE - en_header
Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!
Some merchants and partners are experiencing problems when logging into their Shopify accounts. We will continue to provide updates to you here.

Venue Theme - Make header transparent on home Page so header is over top of 1st banner slider colour

Sal_francis
Shopify Partner
12 0 5

So I have a slider as 1st banner on the home page.  I want to make the header on the home page transparent and overlap the slider banner so that the header takes on the slide colour whichever slide it is on.

I am trying to work out in this theme how to make it transparent and over the slides or is there a way that I can set the header to change colour every 8 seconds when the slides change.  The problem here is aligning the two.

Please help.  It has me stumped.

Thanks

Sal.

Replies 4 (4)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36265 3609 11701

@Sal_francis 

yes please share store url please 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36265 3609 11701

@Sal_francis 

yes please try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme-critical.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-index header#top {
    background: transparent !important;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing