Solved

Can I increase product display and modify sort options on Shopify?

krishundt
Excursionist
12 0 8

in debut how can I get more products on a page? right now I only get 16. I'd like to reduce the size of the images and the titles. But will that change the the number of images on my page. I just have so many products that people aren't seeing. Also, is there a way to change the sort by menu? I'd like to add like in my greeting card section Birthday, holiday, vday, thank you. thisngs like that. I will appreciate any help I can get.

Accepted Solution (1)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 188

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @krishundt!

Thank you for reaching out. 

When using our Debut theme you will be able to have a maximum of 40 products per collection page. You can adjust this value by going into your Theme Customizer and clicking on the Collections page from the drop-down that is located at the top of the page. Then you will want to click Collections pages again on the left-hand side. You will see two sections called products per row and rows per page, here you can adjust these to equal the number of products you want to show on your collection page. 

12-20-4050-62935

Changing the sort by menu is a bit more complicated and needs to be done by code. I suggest hiring a Shopify Expert to make these changes. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants. The Experts Marketplace connects you with Shopify experts who you can hire for complicated or difficult tasks related to building your business.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this. 

All the best.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 188

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @krishundt!

Thank you for reaching out. 

When using our Debut theme you will be able to have a maximum of 40 products per collection page. You can adjust this value by going into your Theme Customizer and clicking on the Collections page from the drop-down that is located at the top of the page. Then you will want to click Collections pages again on the left-hand side. You will see two sections called products per row and rows per page, here you can adjust these to equal the number of products you want to show on your collection page. 

12-20-4050-62935

Changing the sort by menu is a bit more complicated and needs to be done by code. I suggest hiring a Shopify Expert to make these changes. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants. The Experts Marketplace connects you with Shopify experts who you can hire for complicated or difficult tasks related to building your business.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this. 

All the best.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog