Warehouse theme

CamiC
Excursionist
33 0 13

Hi, I need to fix different things from my web page, hopefully someone can help me.

1. I need to reduce the size of my texts: headings, prices, menu

2. Center the foot menu on the computer and align center

3. Cel menu: want to press SHOP and that the sub menu opens underneath that instead of another page

4. Can I do a box with the description, envios, etc. on the product menu? (more like the foot menu)

5. Can I erase the filter of more sold? and can I erase the amount of products it says is showing per page?

6. Can I erase the title of the collections that are shown in the main page? (TOPS)

7. Sometimes my slide is cuts

8. Center the name of product and price

9. Center the logo on the phone

My URL is https://zyw4314ow3okx6tg-60284535015.shopifypreview.com 

Reply 1 (1)
Don
Shopify Staff
1601 107 216

Hi there @CamiC!

How you can go about getting support for a given theme would depend on who had created that theme originally. 

For the free Shopify themes, as they are created by us here at Shopify they would be supported in-house, and for any third-party, paid themes, they are supported by their developers.

In this case, you mentioned you're using the Warehouse theme from our theme store, which is created and supported by Maestrooo themes

I had a look around their support site for any help articles relating to the Warehouse theme you can check out here. 

You can get in touch with them directly here using the contact form on their site.

For the type of theme customisation you outline here, should this not be something the developers support themselves, you can always look at hiring an Expert developer from our marketplace for theme customisation projects. 

Can you tell me a bit more about your line of business and what you're selling or to whom?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog