Solved

website design

Leon24
Tourist
5 0 0

How can I hide the price of my products in the shopify? Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

This is an accepted solution.

Hii, @Leon24 
Kindly share your store URL and a screenshot  so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

This is an accepted solution.

Hii, @Leon24 
Kindly share your store URL and a screenshot  so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Leon24
Tourist
5 0 0

Leon24_0-1636621538066.png

Thank you for replying me. It is my store URL https://mecilla.com/ I just want to hide some of the prices in my products, not all

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

Hii, @Leon24 
Can you mark which prices you want to hide?
Thank You.

Leon24
Tourist
5 0 0

Can you teach me how can I do it in my Shopify. I want to know the method as I will display the price later on. Thank you for helping me.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

Can you tell me condition in which condition you want to hide prices,
I can tell you the code.

Leon24
Tourist
5 0 0

I want to hide all the products which are zero price in my store and display the products when I am ready. Do I need to enter the code in somewhere?

Leon24
Tourist
5 0 0

Sorry, I mean I want to hide all the price, if the products' price is zero. 

TacticalFox
Tourist
4 0 2

We are looking for someone to design a drop ship website for my business. We have a Shopify store that I just opened up, but need a web designer for the store. We are a sporting good and hunting store that will be selling tactical gear, supplies, parts and accessories. We would like a themed site that represents our logo. We already have a domain that needs to be connected as well.

TacticalFox
Tourist
4 0 2

We are looking for someone to design a drop ship website for my business. We have a Shopify store that I just opened up, but need a web designer for the store. We are a sporting good and hunting store that will be selling tactical gear, supplies, parts and accessories. We would like a themed site that represents our logo. We already have a domain that needs to be connected as well.

This is our Shopify store, but it is not set up as of yet.

https://tacticalfoxllc.myshopify.com/

Don
Shopify Staff
2761 199 388

Hi there @Leon24!

It looks like you're getting some advice from our Community here already, that's great to see!

We do have supported customisation to hide the price of your products you can check out here on our help site.

If you're using a free Shopify theme, you may be able to get help with putting customisations like this in place from our themes team.

Can you tell me a bit more about how this request relates to your business so we can check what else might be possible here?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SabaFirdous
Visitor
1 0 0

kindly share your URL so that I can check with my team