Solved

What is my theme name?

clarkia
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am looking to find the theme.css file which is missing. So I started to look for theme name but that is also not directly available. I tried inspecting the code but could not find the theme name.

here is a snippet: 

Shopify.theme = {"name":"Copy of My theme","id":132288086181,"theme_store_id":null,"role":"main"}; Shopify.theme.handle = "null";

Shopify.theme.style = {"id":null,"handle":null};

Store URL - www.clarkiahome.com 

Thanks!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @clarkia.

Judging by the design, it looks like LeArts could be the name of your theme. Here's a preview page of the theme, as well as the theme listing.

What are you looking to do with the theme? 

Keep in mind that because the theme is created by third-party developers outside of Shopify, any issues you have with it will need to be taken up to their support team directly. We don't have access to the theme on our end, so the theme's support team are best equipped to support you with your queries and concerns. 

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @clarkia.

Judging by the design, it looks like LeArts could be the name of your theme. Here's a preview page of the theme, as well as the theme listing.

What are you looking to do with the theme? 

Keep in mind that because the theme is created by third-party developers outside of Shopify, any issues you have with it will need to be taken up to their support team directly. We don't have access to the theme on our end, so the theme's support team are best equipped to support you with your queries and concerns. 

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

miriamdlrr
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am on the same boat. I am trying to identify a theme name but can't find it. 

Shopify.theme = {"name":"mainsite-simplistic\/redesign","id":120920834128,"theme_store_id":null,"role":"main"};

URL: https://simplistic.com/pages/about

I would also love to know the theme name of this store: https://ritual.com/ 

Kanaka
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Kimi, I'm facing exactly the same problem, can your know what's the theme name? Thanks a lot!

Shopify.theme = {"name":"Winter Sale - 26.12.23","id":130222194825,"theme_store_id":null,"role":"main"};

Shopify.theme.handle = "null";
Shopify.theme.style = {"id":null,"handle":null};

ThomKnepper
Shopify Partner
182 29 67

Hi

It looks like these are the CSS files you are looking for.

ThomKnepper_0-1681206383253.png

The name of the theme generally is the name you see when you have your customizer open.

Best wishes,
Thom Knepper - Athom.Agency
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Awesome! Please Mark it as an Accepted Solution