What shopify theme for a baby/ maternity store

Ctmph2022
Excursionist
47 0 8

Hello, I currently have the judasona theme in shopify, and my website is www.littlelullabuy.com 

I'm wanting to know, If there is another theme that would work better for me for a baby and maternity store that would be faster and more efficient with a higher volume of products available? I'm wanting to make this as professional as possible but still a friendly website for parents to be and current parents to go and buy supplies for their baby or new family. I need the layout to work with my niche I'm going for. The speed is an issue and I'm pretty sure the coding of the website I currently have is an issue because the speed of my theme is about at a consistent "16" and is lower than average. So if any help here in making a decision would be appreciated thank you 

Reply 1 (1)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1669 109 218

Hey, @Ctmph2022!

Thanks for sharing your store link here. I'm happy to recommend some themes that could work well for your store.

All themes in the Shopify Theme Store are built to handle high traffic, but the ones on this page are built with your niche and large product catalogs in mind: Baby and kids themes. Are there any specific features or design elements you're looking for? 

I also wanted to share our guide on improving your store's speed. It's absolutely possible that custom coding in a theme can contribute to slower store speeds, but there are other factors to consider. For example, apps can add code to your theme, so stores with complex apps or a large number of apps running may contribute to slower store speed as well. I hope this helps!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog