When I finish decorating, my product page only shows the original price, not the original price and

tobadguysing
Tourist
6 0 4

I'm using Skin Flower Shop in ella master and after I finish decorating, my product page only shows a price after loading instead of the original price and selling price I set. But on the page that is loading the original price and the selling price will show. All other pages show the original price and selling price normally.
When I make the Brooklyn theme my product page original price and selling price are displayed normally, and I'm sure it's not my ella theme code that's wrong, because I tried the template with other stores and it can display normally. I would like to know what is causing this and to fix the problem.

Replies 8 (8)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@tobadguysing 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
tobadguysing
Tourist
6 0 4

I re-posted the ella theme and my store address is: https://tobadguysing.com/

You can see a few more products on the homepage, as I noticed when I was looking at it that the prices of my new products on the shelves were messed up.

tobadguysing_0-1627093278779.png

Of course the products that were previously on the shelves still only show one price.

tobadguysing_1-1627093314285.png

Thank you for your reply.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@tobadguysing 

sorry for this issue

i have check this your have add any apps? also check your product template are different

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
tobadguysing
Tourist
6 0 4

模板应该没有问题,因为我用另一个店铺试了,应用程序之前是用了比较多,在这之前有朋友告诉我可能是应用程序问题,然后我将所有应用程序都删除了,只剩了一个。

tobadguysing_0-1627105814606.png

tobadguysing
Tourist
6 0 4

The template should be fine because I tried it with another store, the application was used more before, before that a friend told me it might be an application problem, then I deleted all the applications and only one was left.

tobadguysing_0-1627105919913.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@tobadguysing 

please check your last code edit and script also confirm both are same product template 

tobadguysing
Tourist
6 0 4

I'm all about re-uploading files and codes. And I also tried with wokiee theme, same not showing the sale price.

So I confirm it's not a problem with theme files and code.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@tobadguysing 

oh sorry

can you please contact theme support team he/she will guide you.