Solved

Why does my logo look small on the Dawn theme?

linda39
Tourist
7 0 1

I am using the dawn theme, my logo size which I uploaded is 1800x380px but it looks very small on the header, 

Ive tried to enlarge by 3600x760px but it failed. what will be the right dimension for the dawn logo, please urgent help. 

Accepted Solutions (2)

dannyelo
Shopify Partner
180 37 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Please send the url of your store.

❤️ Enjoyed my Shopify customization assistance? If I've helped you achieve your goals, consider showing your appreciation with a coffee tip! It means the world to me! ️ Thank you!
Buy me a coffee here

View solution in original post

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6394 1535 1905

Hi @linda39 ,

Would you mind to share your URL website? with password if its protected. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

dannyelo
Shopify Partner
180 37 36

Hello,

Please send the url of your store.

❤️ Enjoyed my Shopify customization assistance? If I've helped you achieve your goals, consider showing your appreciation with a coffee tip! It means the world to me! ️ Thank you!
Buy me a coffee here

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6394 1535 1905

Hi @linda39 ,

Would you mind to share your URL website? with password if its protected. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.