Why doesn´t the menu color change on all pages, only the home page? Brooklyn theme

Solved
Emelie
Excursionist
26 0 10

Hey! 

This is driving me crazy. I was able to change the site menu background to transparent black, but it only changed on the main page and not on the other pages (like product pages). I would like the "menu-section" to look the same on all pages. The hovering seems to work, but the rest doesn´t.... (see screenshots). I use Brooklyn theme and the webpage is not close to done yet so dont mind the empty product pages. Skärmbild 2021-08-03 110431.jpgSkärmbild 2021-08-03 110517.jpgSkärmbild 2021-08-03 110451.jpg

0 Likes

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8983 2088 2849

@Emelie 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Emelie
Excursionist
26 0 10

Thank you! 

This is the url: https://racketbollen.se/
Password: dobewr

0 Likes
Emelie
Excursionist
26 0 10

And also, here is where I changed the menu-section background color and transperancy: 

Skärmbild 2021-08-03 112132.jpg

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8983 2088 2849

This is an accepted solution.

@Emelie 

Please add the following code.

.site-header {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    padding: 0px !important;
}

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Emelie
Excursionist
26 0 10

Omg, thank you so so much. It worked!