Solved

Why doesn´t the menu color change on all pages, only the home page? Brooklyn theme

Emelie
Excursionist
29 0 10

Hey! 

This is driving me crazy. I was able to change the site menu background to transparent black, but it only changed on the main page and not on the other pages (like product pages). I would like the "menu-section" to look the same on all pages. The hovering seems to work, but the rest doesn´t.... (see screenshots). I use Brooklyn theme and the webpage is not close to done yet so dont mind the empty product pages. Skärmbild 2021-08-03 110431.jpgSkärmbild 2021-08-03 110517.jpgSkärmbild 2021-08-03 110451.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Emelie 

Please add the following code.

.site-header {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    padding: 0px !important;
}

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Emelie
Excursionist
29 0 10

Thank you! 

This is the url: https://racketbollen.se/
Password: dobewr

Emelie
Excursionist
29 0 10

And also, here is where I changed the menu-section background color and transperancy: 

Skärmbild 2021-08-03 112132.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Emelie 

Please add the following code.

.site-header {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    padding: 0px !important;
}

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Emelie
Excursionist
29 0 10

Omg, thank you so so much. It worked! 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Emelie 

Please share your store URL.