Why is my custom contact form not submitting on my website?

niki92bgd
Shopify Partner
27 0 4

Hi all. I have a custom contact form coded for a certain page. The form functions  but when you hit submit,  nothing happens? I have other forms on the website that work fine. 

Here's the link: https://koyresort.com/pages/influencers

Replies 4 (4)

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
662 79 94

hi @niki92bgd ,

i'm checked the structor of FORM and see, Currently the submit button of form be push out the form tag, so it will not affected the form tag,

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 08.36.12.png

Solve is you need place the button into form tag. If you not familiar with code, you can invite me to your store i will check free for you for this issue.

Hope can helpful to you! Thank!

You can please Like and Accepted Solution if my suggestion helpful. And if you want to customize or develop new feature on Theme or App => Contact to us via Email or Skype.
- Contact Support : Gmail | Skype: live:.cid.309f2fbaceec513
niki92bgd
Shopify Partner
27 0 4

Thanks. Do you mind providing me how the code should look so I can simply past it in? As this is my employers account, I do not feel comfortable inviting others in. 

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
662 79 94

@niki92bgd ,

it should be make adjust in code file, so i don't know your code file look like, so if you agree i will make a request as collaborators and then i will check for you!

You can please Like and Accepted Solution if my suggestion helpful. And if you want to customize or develop new feature on Theme or App => Contact to us via Email or Skype.
VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
662 79 94

hi @niki92bgd ,

i'm create a request as collaborators to store, can you please check?