Wish list button

CPB
Excursionist
18 0 7

Hi,

Is there a way to delete the built-in wish button on my website? The wishlist came with the theme. Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8349 1963 2642

@CPB 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
CPB
Excursionist
18 0 7

Hi, I just messaged you my URL store link and password. Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8349 1963 2642

@CPB 

Thanks, let me know which page I should check?

Is that icon on the header ( heart symbol ), that you want to remove?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8349 1963 2642

@CPB 

Did you check if any option with the theme setting or customizer to remove this wishlist button?

If not then we can do it via code.

Let me know.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8349 1963 2642

@CPB 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your CSS file ( timber_2.scss.liquid or any CSS file that in use)

#header ul.list-inline li:nth-child(3) {
    display: none;
}
.detail-info .btn-addwhlist {
}
.product-icon-action .add-wishlist {
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @CPB

Please follow the steps:

- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.

- Step 2: Go to Assets > style-main.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:

#header .currencies-login .cart-login-search ul li:nth-child(3),

.btn-addwhlist,

.add-wishlist{

display: none !important;

}

.product-item-v5 .product-icon-action .quick-view{

border: none !important;

}

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes