Solved

Yotpo stars - Collection Page, Dawn Theme

Desplo1
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

I am migrating a site to 2.0 (dawn theme) in the collections part it is not showing me the stars of yotpo, I am following the steps of this guide, I do not know if there is any extra step or if something additional has to be installed in the app yotpo?

Desplo1_0-1652938325389.png

Accepted Solution (1)
nidhipatel
Pathfinder
89 20 22

This is an accepted solution.

I tried to figure out the reason why review data not showing on the collection page only, but I came to know that on the product page, reviews come from Shopify’s default functionality instead of the yotpo app.

So, I believe that there was some issue with YotPo app integration only so you may try to re-install the app by following official guides. Might be it will help to resolve this issue.

Thank you

If our answer is helpful then please feel free to Like and Accept it as solution!
Hire our Shopify Developers for all your small & big needs:
New Store Development | Custom Theme Development | Site Speed Optimization
Email: hello@mintyourstore.com | Instagram: @mintyourstore

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Welcome to shopify community.

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then please provide password too.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
Desplo1
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

thanks for your answer, this is the url and password: AlphaFebruary2022

nidhipatel
Pathfinder
89 20 22

Hi @Desplo1 

It seems like the YotPo app is installed in your Shopify store and the review section already rendering on the collection page. Please check the attached screenshot:

2022_05_19_collection_page.png

In the YotPo guide, they have mentioned that if the product has no reviews then nothing is displayed on the collection page. Please check the attached screenshot

2022_05_19_yotpo.png

So, It is recommended to import reviews in the app first then they will start showing on the collection page.

Happy coding!

If our answer is helpful then please feel free to Like and Accept it as solution!
Desplo1
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

thank you very much for your support!

If I have a test product with 1 review, unfortunately the stars do not appear in this one 

Desplo1_0-1652943965864.png

Desplo1_1-1652943979472.png

nidhipatel
Pathfinder
89 20 22

This is an accepted solution.

I tried to figure out the reason why review data not showing on the collection page only, but I came to know that on the product page, reviews come from Shopify’s default functionality instead of the yotpo app.

So, I believe that there was some issue with YotPo app integration only so you may try to re-install the app by following official guides. Might be it will help to resolve this issue.

Thank you