Solved

Zoom in effect Homepage Slideshow

maxroddy
Excursionist
43 7 13

Hello,

Is it possible to add the zoom effect on the homepage slideshow image? I would like to have this animation. If anyone knows how to add it, please let me know 🙂 

example you can see here:

https://themes.shopify.com/themes/prestige/styles/couture/preview

Accepted Solution (1)

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2934 562 883

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @maxroddy 

Unfortunately there is not a simple guide-through way to implement a zoom feature like Prestige does. It requires quite a lot of work to implement an animation like these.

Alternatively, there are copy/paste sections that enable an effect very similar to Prestige into any theme, like this one. It can be a worthwhile alternative to purchasing a theme or hiring a dev to code it.

Kind regards,

Diego

◦ I can help you further! Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
◦ Follow my blog & youtube for more free coding tips.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2934 562 883

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @maxroddy 

Unfortunately there is not a simple guide-through way to implement a zoom feature like Prestige does. It requires quite a lot of work to implement an animation like these.

Alternatively, there are copy/paste sections that enable an effect very similar to Prestige into any theme, like this one. It can be a worthwhile alternative to purchasing a theme or hiring a dev to code it.

Kind regards,

Diego

◦ I can help you further! Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
◦ Follow my blog & youtube for more free coding tips.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.