FROM LOAD - nl_header

utilities bill verification

utilities bill verification

larking
Nieuw lid
5 0 0

Dear shopify , im trying to verify my account by sending proof of adress the only option is a utilities bill which i don't have since i live at my parents house and i don't pay any bills i tried sending the proof of my bank statement , driver license and social security nothing would be accepted what do i do? 

Thank you for your response.

1 ANTWOORD 1

Peter
Shopify Staff
100 33 21

Hi Larking, 

thanks very much for your question. This is Peter, from Shopify Support. I just wanted to let you know here that I provided an answer to your question in this thread, where you also posed this question. I do also address the situation of people still living with their parents. If you have tried multiple types of documentation, I would strongly advise to create a ticket for Shopify Support, explaining what you have already tried, and mentioning I suggested here an escalation to our Merchant Verification team might be necessary. This should ensure whoever receives your ticket will be able to escalate it straight away (provided you created the ticket while being logged in, so we have the authentication needed to access your information). 

I hope this gets sorted out quickly for you! 

With warm wishes, 

Peter | Shopify 
 - Was mijn antwoord nuttig? Klik Like om het mij te laten weten! 
 - Is je vraag beantwoord? Markeer het als een Accepted Solution
 - Kom meer te weten op Shopify Help Center of onze Shopify Blog