Can I manage two stores under one account?

MyGlasses5020
Visitor
3 0 0

I currently have one store on my shopify account is it possible to open another? Would I be able to manage them both under one account? Lastly I want to keep the same model I have with the first store.

Replies 4 (4)

Digital_Imran
Shopify Partner
154 2 19

Hello, yes, you can have as many stores as you want with one Shopify account. 
And to have the same model, you can download the theme file and upload it on your second store so that both stores have the same model.

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Do you need high converting Shopify store? with customized graphical banners, hire me.
Message me now to get started. My response time is lightning fast.
MyGlasses5020
Visitor
3 0 0

If I create the other store can it be made to have its own domain name and will any changes I make on one change anything on the other?

Digital_Imran
Shopify Partner
154 2 19

Yes, the new store will have its own domain name, and any changes you make to your new store (your second store) will not affect your first store.

I have 6 to 8 stores with my email account, and each store is different.

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Do you need high converting Shopify store? with customized graphical banners, hire me.
Message me now to get started. My response time is lightning fast.

Gamerseo
Pathfinder
149 3 15

There are many factors depending on your website. Enter your website address and we'll tell you what's most important in your case.

We help by creating professional SEO and marketing services for the gaming industry