2checkout company ownership documents

Skw1zzv
Visitor
1 0 0

Where i can get the documents that proof my company ownership for 2checkout, Is it possible to be without these documents? or its very important?

Reply 1 (1)

azamgill
Shopify Partner
312 46 68

Hey @Skw1zzv 

For 2Checkout (now Verifone), the documentation required to prove your company ownership may include legal business documents. While the specific documents needed can vary based on your business type and location, common documents include:

1. Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration:

• A legal document confirming the establishment and registration of your business.
  2. Business License:

• Depending on your jurisdiction, a valid business license may be required.
  3. Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN):

• Proof of your business's tax identification or employer identification number.
  4. Utility Bill or Proof of Address:

• A utility bill or other documents verifying your business address.
  5. Authorized Signatory Identification:

• Personal identification documents for the authorized signatory of the business.

It's crucial to check the specific requirements outlined by 2Checkout/Verifone and provide the documents accordingly. Failure to provide the required documentation may result in delays or issues with your account.

If you're unable to provide certain documents, it's recommended to reach out to 2Checkout/Verifone support for guidance. They can provide specific information on the necessary documents for your situation and advise on potential alternatives or solutions. Keep in mind that proper documentation is typically essential for compliance and security reasons in online payment processing.

Thanks

Azam Gill
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Encourage me ❤️

Come and visit us at Wbify