3rd part site landing page and fulfillment

Air-ly
1 0 0

Hello, Can anyone suggest a way for us to be create a landing page on a 3rd party website which will allow products to be ordered but sent to our Shopify back end for fulfillment. Almost like drop shipping. 

Replies 2 (2)
Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
569 65 88

Hi @Air-ly 
For this functionality you have use shopify webhooks for order creations.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me if you need any help and and have any issue.

-Hire Me | Whatsapp | Email: | dbuglab@gmail.com | Skype : dbuglab

Shopify Partner | PSD to Shopify | Shopify templates | Shopify themes | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Apps Website: | dbuglab.com
Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
129 14 17

Hi @Air-ly ,

That's a great question!

Let me know more about your business to provide the best advice possible. 

Do you have a website hosted elsewhere, but you'd like to add the e-commerce element to it. If yes, you can use Shopify Buy Button to embed your products and collection on any page of your website. Buy Button is available on our Lite plan. That's USD 9 a month. You can learn more about this sales channel here, but feel free to ask if you have additional questions. 

If you have something different in mind, I'm curious to learn more about your store and what type of products or services you'll be offering. 

Just so you know, we are not only here to help out with tricky technical questions but also to help you grow your business and provide marketing tips, so if you have any questions, just shout!

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog