500 Error when click into orders, products,, customers

gbielsky
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I am getting the following error when I try to click into specific order pages, product pages, and customer account pages:

"500: There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later."

There appear to be no outages on Shopify and I have tried logging on from a different browser, going incognito, clearing cache/cookies. Can someone please help?

Replies 6 (6)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2082 147 242

Hi there, @gbielsky.

Thanks for posting to the Shopify Community.

Earlier today, Shopify received reports of merchants experiencing errors when accessing different sections of the admin. Our developers have since investigated and resolved the issue. I recommend clearing your cache and cookies and refreshing your browser prior to accessing your admin.

If you continue to experience error messages on your end, please feel free to share your questions/screenshots in this thread.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SolSoils
Visitor
2 0 0

We also followed the instructions above and are still receiving the 500 error. Is this part of a wider outage?

Strongandfree
Visitor
2 0 2

Done all that was recommended and still get 500 Error 

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2082 147 242

Hi, @SolSoils + @Strongandfree.

Thanks for joining the thread!

Are you still experiencing a 500 Error when clicking into Orders, Products, Customers etc?

On Wednesday, February 21st, Shopify received reports of merchants having issues editing orders and seeing a 500 Error message in the admin. Our developers have identified and implemented a fix, so you should no longer be seeing this error message.

If you could do a cache clear and refresh the page to let us know if the issue still persists?

Thanks! 

Victoria | Shopify 

Strongandfree
Visitor
2 0 2
Yes but the site said no issues
Victoria
Shopify Staff
2082 147 242

Thanks for your reply, @Strongandfree.

If you're still experiencing issues on your end, please reach out to our team by using the Shopify Help Center to create a support request. We'll be able to take a more detailed look into your store and troubleshoot effectively. 

Victoria | Shopify