A few questions about dropshipping and the brand Mlay

AAP2021
1 0 0

Hello,

I have found Mlay products on AliExpress, their own store on Amazon, their products hosted on Walmart.com, and what possibly is an "official" store on AliExpress (but it doesn't look right), and I want to sell a Mlay product on my store, by importing the inventory from AliExpress.

1. Does it have to be exactly from AliExpress?  Can I import Mlay products from their Amazon store, or Walmart itself?

2. If I am able to import from Amazon and Walmart, do I have to ask them first?

3. Will Amazon and Walmart know if you import their product pages with Oberlo, and sell them?

4. I can't seem to find if Mlay is an official trademarked/copyrighted entity.  I want to sell one of their products.  I figured I would simply email them and ask, but I can't find a contact page on their Amazon store.

Please forgive me, as I am completely new to this whole dropshipping thing.  I just want to act ethically and honestly.  I want to sell a Mlay product, but I don't know if I need to get permission or not to do so.  I don't know if they are a trademarked/copyrighted brand.  If they aren't, can I sell their products without asking?

Thank you so much for any help you could provide.

~Adam

Replies 0 (0)